The Virginia Council on Economic Education is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. Our tax ID is 23-7087052. Please contact Jennie Romero, director of development, at (804) 828-6054 or email@example.com to learn more about how VCEE is building a stronger foundation for the Commonwealth.
WAYS TO GIVE:
Make your gift now using one of our secure, online forms. Visa, MasterCard, and Discover accepted. I want my gift to support:
- The Annual Fund increases access and teacher support
- The S. Buford Scott Endowment ensures long-term sustainability and impact
Virginia Council on Economic Education
301 W. Main St., Box 844000
Richmond, VA 23284-4000
Endowing Your Investment
Gifts to the S. Buford Scott Endowment honor one of VCEE’s founding board members and a driving force for economic education in Virginia. The endowment is administered by the Community Foundation for a greater Richmond. Watch a video tribute to Buford.
Of stock, please contact Mary Hagan, BB&T Scott & Stringfellow, at (804) 782-8823 to initiate.
Account # 8581-4263
Account Name Virginia Council on Economic Education
DTC # 0702
Making a Planned Gift
Explore the benefits of a planned gift by seeking the advice of your tax advisor, attorney and/or financial planner.
The annual Commonwealth of Virginia Campaign is available to state employees. Designate your gift to VCEE using code #003940.
Dominion Energy Charity Classic Birdies for Charity Program
Through 10/20/19, we’re participating in this unique fundraising program presented by TowneBank. We will receive all of the donations collected on our behalf, plus 10%, so your support stretches even further. Make a donation through Birdies for Charity
TYPES OF GIFTS:
- Cash – Usually in the form of check or credit card
- Appreciated Securities (Stock)
- Planned Giving
- Does your company match gifts? You can double or triple the impact of your donation when you use a company-sponsored matching gift program. Inquire with your human resources office to determine if your company matches your gift.
VCEE is proud to partner with the following:
Email us to learn about volunteer opportunities for you to put your time, professional expertise, and services to work for economic education and financial literacy in the Commonwealth.
- Judge the national InvestWrite competition, evaluating student essays on the stock market from the convenience of your home or office.
- Volunteer with elementary students participating in a classroom mini-economy, either as a shopper or a judge of outstanding entrepreneurs.
- For financial industry professionals, you can volunteer in-person or via video chat with our Invest It Forward program.
- Host a field trip, inviting schools and classrooms to your office to introduce them to the inside world of a financial firm.
- Serve as a resource for high school teams preparing for the Governor’s Challenge or judge an economics quiz bowl or personal finance presentation.
- Speak at one of VCEE’s free teacher workshops.
- Provide office assistance supporting the preparation of a program, creation of education materials, or other VCEE needs.
We would love for you to see our teacher workshops and student competitions in action. Please contact us to learn about upcoming events and programs that are open to visitors.
VCEE is located in VCU’s Snead Hall, Suite B2145, 301 West Main Street, Richmond. You can preview a map, see parking options, and more here.
Current partners & supporters
These corporations, private foundations, and generous supporters power economic education and financial literacy in Virginia, and we are truly grateful.
View our IRS Letter, Form 990, and Audited Financial Statements here.