The Virginia Council on Economic Education (VCEE) is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, federal tax ID # 23-7087052, established in 1970. Please contact Jennie Romero, director of development, at (804) 512-0216 or firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss giving options, naming opportunities and communication preferences.
Your gift to the Virginia Council on Economic Education (VCEE) helps…
- Schools access a pool of prepared teachers as well as strong curriculum and instructional resources – all at no cost to the school or school division.
- Teachers build the competence and confidence necessary to effectively teach economics, personal finance and entrepreneurship.
- Students to gain the knowledge, skills and experience to become better employees and change agents in their communities.
…and so much more!
How to Give:
- Online: Make a one-time gift or an installment gift online with Visa, MasterCard or Discover via our secure gift page for the VCEE Annual Fund or S. Buford Scott Endowment.
- Mail: Send a check payable to the “Virginia Council on Economic Education” to:
Virginia Council on Economic Education
301 W. Main St., Box 844000
Richmond, VA 23284-4000
- Stock: Ask your broker to contact Mary W. Hagan, BB&T Scott & Stringfellow, at (804) 782-8823 prior to confirm delivery of DTC-eligible security. Also, please contact Jennie Romero, VCEE, at (804) 512-0216 or email@example.com to discuss your desired outcomes. Provide your broker with the following information:
Account # 8581-4263
Account: Virginia Council on Economic Education
DTC # 0702
Donor name as you wish to be recognized
- Planned gifts: Many of our friends like to make a gift to VCEE in their wills. Please contact Jennie Romero at (804) 512-0216 or firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss what you want to achieve through your investment in VCEE. We recommend that you involve your personal advisors and family too.
- Payroll deduction: For our donors who are state employees, designate payroll deduction or a one-time gift to VCEE using CVC Code # 200143.
- Employer matching gifts: You can double or triple the impact of your donation when you use a company-sponsored matching gift program. Please inquire with your human resources office to determine if your company matches gifts.