The Virginia Council on Economic Education is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, Federal Tax ID# 23-7087052, established in 1970. Contact Jennie Romero, director of development, at (804) 512-0216 or email@example.com to discuss giving options, naming opportunities, and communication preferences.
Your gift to the Virginia Council on Economic Education (VCEE) helps…
- Schools access a pool of prepared teachers as well as strong curriculum and instructional resources.
- Teachers build the competence and confidence to teach economics and personal finance.
- Students to become better employees and change agents in their communities.
…and so much more!
How to Give
- Online: Make a one-time gift or an installment gift online with Visa, MasterCard or Discover via our secure gift page for the VCEE Annual Fund or S. Buford Scott Endowment.
- Mail: Send a check payable to the Virginia Council on Economic Education to:
Virginia Council on Economic Education
301 West Main Street
Richmond, VA 23284-4000
- Stock: Ask your broker to contact Mary W. Hagan at BB&T Scott & Stringfellow at (804) 782-8823 prior to confirm delivery of DTC-eligible security. Also notify Jennie Romero at the VCEE at (804) 512-0216 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Please provide your broker with the following information:
Account # 8581-4263
Account: Virginia Council on Economic Education
- Planned gifts: You and your financial adviser can work with us to explore the benefits of a planned gift. Please contact the Development Office.
- Payroll deduction: For state employees, designate payroll deduction or a one-time gift to VCEE using code #003940.
- Employer matching gifts: You can double or triple the impact of your donation when you use a company-sponsored matching gift program. Please inquire with your human resources office to determine if your company matches gifts.