James Madison University Center for Economic Education
Dec 01, 2021
4:00 pm - 6:00 pm
Grade Level: High School, Middle School
Potential Recertification Credits: 2
This virtual workshop will give you a something more powerful than the Infinity Stones, the power to grab the attention of a teenager. Bring all of your variables with you to this workshop, no need to worry about creating a Nexus Event!
Topics covered will include:
- Building a decision making template using super heroes
- What Iron Man can teach us about competition
- Using superheroes to introduce substitutes and complements
- What Thanos can teach about economics
- Should governments subsidize the movie industry?
- Protectionism and Wakanda
- And more!
Fee: NO CHARGE
Instructor: John B. Kruggel, Associate Director
John B. Kruggel, Associate Director
Center for Economic Education
James Madison University
Register for The Marvelous World of Economics: Using the MCU to Teach Econ!
Registration is closed for this workshop.
By registering for this workshop, I agree to allow photography to be taken during the program and used by VCEE or affiliated Centers in their print materials or electronic images.